Denbighshire Memorial Park and Crematorium offers:
- 1 hour service times (to include arrival and departure)
- Chapel – capacity of 100 seats
- Dedicated clergy facilities
- Memorial garden for cremated remains
- Home Memorials suitable for home or garden
- Adequate and well laid out car parking with safe access
- Disabled access and hearing loop
- Personal image and committal lighting
- Comfortable furnishings
- Choice of advanced music system or live organ
- Web camera with live streaming capabilities for those friend and family unable to make the service
- Plasma television screens for photo dedication/eulogy
- There are no restrictions on and there is no additional charge for cremations coming from outside the area.
- We do not allow dogs on site (except for assistance dogs)
Memoria Ltd pioneered the one hour time slot in 2013 having realised that superb facilities also need to be matched by privacy and a feeling of not being rushed on a tragic conveyor belt. Therefore, all Memoria Memorial Parks offer one hour time slots in order to afford bereaved families the privacy of having the facility to themselves. This allows for a forty minute service time, a ten minute period for the family to thank friends and distant relatives for attending and a further ten minutes to vacate the site. We believe this is essential in the process of helping a family construct a service to be a complete celebration of their loved one’s life.
As a result, we ask mourners attending following services to respect this and not arrive on site until ten minutes before their allotted time slot. For this purpose we deliberately do not provide on site waiting rooms. However, all of our sites provide details on their websites of close by cafes or restaurants where refreshments can be taken and toilet facilities are available. This allows the family attending the current service the consideration of leaving the chapel in privacy, rather than to a sea of unknown faces as is often the case at other crematoria. Click for information about local cafes or restaurants.
The integrated nature of the memorial park proposals allows Denbighshire Memorial to provide improved infrastructure that would be unaffordable in a cemetery alone, including:
- Safe access to and from the main road
- A warm and comfortable chapel
- Unique facilities to enhance a celebration of life service
- Extensive car parking
- Toilet facilities, internal and external
We use the Obitus media system to provide a wide-ranging choice of popular and classical songs and music. Many of these choices are already held in our music library at the Crematorium, and you can search and listen to 30-second samples of all this music on the Obitus website.
- Select “Music Library” or “Hymn Library”
- Enter the password “Memoria”
- Enter the title and/or and select “Search”
If we do not already have your preferred music, please contact your funeral director who can place a special order with Obitus for you.
We can also provide a recording of the complete service on audio CD, or with visuals on a DVD, Blu-ray or USB memory stick.
We can also provide a web-cast of proceedings which enables those unable to attend in person due to distance or illness to view the service via the internet.
All Memoria crematoria will accept (for no charge) cremated remains for an unattended scattering irrespective of where the cremation took place. Attended scattering services and memorials can also be purchased, at current prices (without surcharge) if desired.